At WVC we believe that learning extends to outside of the classroom. Every Friday, all students take part in Enrichment activities to extend and enhance their understanding of themselves and the world around them.
Each half term has a focus tying into our school values.
· Autumn 1 – Being Active (Courage)
· Autumn 2 – Charity (Kindness)
· Spring 1 – Our Culture (Respect)
· Spring 2 – Being Creative (Respect)
· Summer 1 – Volunteering (Kindness)
· Summer 2 – Pushing Boundaries (Courage)
Alongside staff, students take part in a variety of activities from orienteering to paddle boarding, creating artwork to trips into Central London.